TheFearlessOneTheFearlessOne

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

[KK] The Meaning of Spleening [KK] The Meaning of Spleening

/ Aphex Twin

All that needed to be said...

Overdrive [WIP] Overdrive [WIP]

I'll be consructive

The beat and the bass are fantastic.

The melody is catchy, but I definitally think you need different instruments. Something slightly distorted fatty synth sound (however, I can tell you wanna be different, so I wanna see if I can help at all) To help, I'd need to know what program your using.

So yeah...uhh, contact me back! Sorry I couldn't actually be as construcive as I'd lik to have been. xD

Ikari025 responds:

Thanks! It's about damn time someone reviewed! What do you mean by a fatty synth sound?

Hold On 2 Me (R.E.D) Demo Hold On 2 Me (R.E.D) Demo

I'll be constructive

I think it's a great vocal trance, I won't lie. Probably something I could never do, simply because I'm more of a melodic trance dude, but I'll throw my suggestions to you anyways.

The vocals are the only thing I think you really need work on. I feel like they could use some effects to match the rest of the energy with the song. Try EQing them a bit, raise the Freqencies between 8k-14k to give it more of a whispy / crisp sound. I'd add a mix of a low influence reverb and medium influence delay line is a bit of feedback.

As for the actual composition, I think you should make the lead synth a bit less "static" to match more the feel of the song. Other than that, great mastering, and the compression is a little light, if you wanted that feel, and I can't tell if it's clipping or not, but watch for that, naturally.

Also, if you could do me a favor and look up the two songs I have up and give me some advice / critism, I'd appcreciate it.

Anyways, those are my thoughts. Still better than most of newgrounds. If I say much more, it'd just be an eyesore. Please get back to me when at all possible!

Z-Tone responds:

dude thanks alot for the awesome review and yeah i will check on those things
also ill be glad to check out your songs